Saturday, September 3, 2016

Famous Last Words; "I Will Learn to Get Up Early"

women resting photo
This week time management has been an important factor, which is why I posted a learning challenge for time management. Studying for the LSAT on top of a full course load has been challenging, although I believe I have a good handle on it at this point. The holiday weekend will allow me extra study time to get caught up on any studying or homework I have. I have a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule on campus, which leaves me Tuesday, Thursday, and the weekends to study and complete my homework. Time management will be an important skill throughout my life and I am sure it will be important to most individuals reading this blog post as well. Graduate school or Law school will  require a lot of class and study time, along with an internship. Practicing law as a career will also require a lot of time management skills. I tend to pick a school schedule that does not require me to be at school before eleven thirty each day. My husband laughs at me every time I  complain about having a schedule that temporarily requires me to get up early. I definitely need to be more disciplined about going to bed early in order to become more of a morning person, which I currently am not. When I was younger I use to tease my parents for going to bed by nine fifteen every night, but now I understand why they did. It is much easier to get up in the morning is you go to bed at a reasonable hour and feel refreshed when you have to wakeup early. I will not have the luxury of choosing my schedule for very much longer. Most courts start going through their dockets at eight o'clock on the dot. Considering that my mother taught me to always be at least ten minutes early for any appointment, I will be getting up very early!

No comments:

Post a Comment