Sunday, October 9, 2016

Famous Last Words "My Dogs Are Like Family"

Dozer
We have all heard stories of children claiming their family dog ate their homework. I know most of us think that the likely hood of such a situation taking place is unrealistic. Don't think my purpose is to change your opinion, but on occasion I KNOW that it does happen. Ask me how i know, go ahead ask me. That's right, I know because my dog ate my homework. In fact, it must have been a conspiracy between my three dogs; Dozer, Toby, and Lexi. While Dozer, my bulldog, pulled everything out of my backpack. Toby, my male shitzu, found his favorite thing to chew on, my pencils. He must have gotten bored of the pencils because he moved on to my notebook, which contained my homework. To top things off, Lexi, my female shitzu, decided to eat through my tablet charger and that was only the beginning of my week.



Lexi
Toby
Over the weekend, Dozer decided to aid the smaller dogs in another adventure. As I was doing my homework, I put the dogs in the backyard to play. After about fifteen minutes, my stepson came to be me yelling that someone had my dog and was walking away with her. Now you might think after the events that occurred earlier in week that I might just let them have her, but no. Anyway, I walked outside to find my neighbor holding Lexi and trying to get Toby out of her backyard. My neighbor handed me Lexi, who seemed excited to see me,  and helped me get Toby out of her backyard. Naturally, I thanked her for her help and for watching out for my dogs. After all they are part of my family. Once again, I found myself asking how my dogs were able to get themselves into such a situation? As I walked into my backyard, I discovered that Dozer ate through our fence. He made a hole just big enough for the two smaller dogs to escape. It is truly amazing that my famous last words are still my dogs are like family.





No comments:

Post a Comment